Accommodation on Campus - Prince's Gardens
We have sold out of our allocated bedrooms. If you have booked accommodation during the conference, please see further details below. The accommodation is located in the student halls of residence, Prince's Gardens, which is less than a five minute walk from the conference venue.
- Accommodation is en-suite single bedrooms, including bed linen, towels, toiletries, and tea and coffee making facilities. Cabled internet is available in all bedrooms.
- The cost of accommodation includes breakfast
- Check in is from 14:00 and check out is by 10:00. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The reception address is:
Check in Centre
London, SW7 1BA
Please click here to view a location map.
- You can ask at reception for hairdryers, additional pillows/linen/towels, travel adapters and vanity packs. Please note that all items are subject to availability and an additional charge may apply.
- If you are staying in Prince's Gardens, you will have access to the Common room/TV lounge, Games room and laundry facilities. The Common room also has Wi-fi internet access.
- A secure Wi-Fi network will be available Prince’s Garden accommodation. Please note that due to the size of the accommodation blocks, Wi-Fi is not guaranteed to be accessible in all rooms. Each room is equipped with an Ethernet outlet, and cables can be bought for £4 from the accommodation reception desk.
- There is an ATM and a convenience store located in Prince's Gardens accommodation.
- There is a kitchen located in each block of each floor. The kitchen can be used as a communal area. The appliances (apart from fridge) will be disconnected during the stay. There are also laundry rooms located in the buildings.
- Delegates can be provided with a mini-fridge on request, these are to be used for medicinal purposes only.
There are multiple hotels in the South Kensington area, please click here for further details.